Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Introducing Me!

Hello Everyone,

First I will start off by introducing myself. I am Stephanie a mother of a 10 month old tiny tot and wife of an Attorney for USMC. We currently reside in Southern California and we have lived her for almost a year now.

I am a stay at home mother so many of you may know how that goes. Well to keep myself busy I come up with fun and affordable projects to update our home. Many of things we own are thrift store makeovers, craigslist finds and handmade items. I was able to convince my husband to take on the hobby of furniture building. 

So far we have built a farm house dining table, a bar table for kitchen nook, patio benches, and kitchen shelves. So I plan to post pictures of our projects from the past and the ones coming up in the future.

This is the first time I have ever started a blog and recently I had a wonderful friend of mine tell me I should start a lifestyle blog for all my crafty ideas and projects. So I decided to retire from my former social network (not saying names) relationship and build a blog and see where it takes me.

Here are a few photos of my cute little family. They are my one and only's.


Meet Flora and Adam :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips