Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Baby!

When I was pregnant I became inspired to make all these baby items as well as my aprons (will share later) and so I thought I would share a few of these items. I used to have a little etsy shop but I decided to put that on the back burner due to time needed to plan our wedding this summer.

I fell in love with these little diaper clutches that are perfect for carrying on-the-go and fit at least 3-4 diapers, a wipes case and a changing pad. You could easily squeeze in rash cream and your cell phone ;)

Fabric is by Heather Bailey Fresh Cut Mums. Fat Quarters were perfect for this project. 






When Flora was about 5mths old she started to outgrow her fleece sleep sack that was given to us by my sister-in-law so I rummaged through my collection of fabrics and remembered I had bought this one for who knows what. I just loved the print especially for a baby. I Googled DIY tutorials for sleep sacks and came across a kimono style pattern. However I did not buy her pattern I just improvised but I do have to give LouLouJames credit for inspiration. Click here for pattern.




My creation. She wore this for a while until we realized she needed to move those little legs around and learn to stand. So sadly we packed it away.



Who doesn't love tiny baby shoes?!! Ummm seriously I could never get tired of making these. Her feet grew too fast! The denim pair are a pattern I made myself and the other's were free tutorials I found on Pinterest.




She wears the white ones the most. Mini Toms??!! I discovered that the elastic helps keep the shoe on. I have to make another pair of these but with slip free soles. I found the pattern at Sugar Bee Crafts.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips